This recipe is surely an A-OK with its succulent flavour. Any dish with a barbecue sauce, honey, and lemon is definitely mouth-watering!
Â¼ cup of Onion (minced)
1 clove of Garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon of Margarine
1 can (8 ounces) of Pineapple Tidbits
Â½ cup of Bottled barbecue sauce
1 Tablespoon of Brown sugar (You may use honey as an alternative)
4 pieces of Cod or Red snapper fillets
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable oil
Juice from 1 lemon
1. Using a skillet, you must saute the onion and garlic in a margarine until they soften.
2. Add in the undrained pineapple with juice, barbecue sauce as well as the brown sugar or the honey.
3. Now, you should cook over medium heat (using aÂ 2-burnerÂ orÂ 3-burner gas camp stove) while you are continuously stirring until the mixture has thickened and slightly reduced.
4. Next, you should brush the fish using an oil.
5. Then you may sprinkle the fish with the lemon juice.
6. Broil the fish at least 4 to 6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes.
7. Turn the fish and continue on cooking for around 5 to 7 minutes longer right until the fish is done.
Isn’t that quick? Now, let’s get ready to munch on!