This dish may take you to cook up approximately 1 hour but just like any other dish, it is worth your time. You may either serve this dish as a bready side or you can even make a mouth-watering gravy to go along with it. I love gravy! Best served when hot!
2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
500 grams of Beef or pork sausages (thick is preferred)
Â¾ cup of White Wings Plain Flour
Â½ teaspoon of Salt
2 pieces of Eggs
1 Â¼ cups of Milk
1 Tablespoon of Rosemary leaves (chopped)
1. You should prepare and preheat theÂ ovenÂ to 200Â°C. Pour in the oil into a 5cm deep, 25cm x 35cm (base) roasting pan. Afterwards, you should put the pan into the oven for about 5 minutes or until hot.
2. With the use of the tongs, add in the sausages carefully into the hot oil. Bake these sausages for about 10 minutes while turning them after 5 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
3. On the other hand, sift the flour and salt into a bowl or any container. You should be able to make a well in the centre of it. Now, whisk the eggs, milk, and the rosemary together in a container. Add it up to the flour mixture and continue to mix until the batter is smooth.
4. At this point, you should remove the roasting pan from the oven and pour in the batter very carefully over the thick sausages.
5. Bake them for around 30-35 minutes or right up until the sausages are puffed up and golden. Best serve when hot.
This meal can serve up to 4.